- All our trainings will all begin promptly at 10:00 a.m.
- Although some days we may finish earlier, expect the training day to end around 4:00 p.m.
- The Award and Certificate courses are intensive so please reserve home study time.
- All our students will be expected to give a ten minute micro-presentation on the last day of the training for the Award and Certificate programmes.
- Students will be required to submit a portfolio and will be given a six week period to complete and to send their portfolios by registered post to the Wedding Planners Guild UK Ltd, 54 St James Street, Liverpool, L1 0AB.
- The grades of all our courses are pass or fail.
- Those who have successfully passed will receive their certificates through the post.
- Student portfolios will be kept securely on file at our Liverpool office. They will not be returned.
- Only Students who successfully complete the Award or/and Certificate in Professional Wedding Planning, and Certificate in Professional Wedding Planning for Businesses will receive a free 12 month membership to our professional Guild.
- Only Students who successfully complete the Award or/and Certificate in Professional Wedding Planning, and Certificate in Professional Wedding Planning for Businesses will receive a free 12 month student membership to the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs.
- Successful students who have passed the Award and Certificate in Professional Wedding Planning and Certificate in Professional Wedding Planning for Businesses may use the WPGUK prestigious Award and Certificate logos on their website and marketing materials.
- Prices are per person and include all the teaching materials.
- Price do not include travel or hotel accommodation.
- Lunch and refreshments are only provided if stated.
- Prices are excluding VAT
Upon submission of the registration form, you will receive an e-mail notification and invoice from us. All invoices need to be paid within 14 days. If you have not received a notification email, please contact:
Please write clearly on the registration form which training you would like to participate in. A 25% deposit is required at the time of registration. The remittance will be invoiced six weeks before the start date of the course. All invoices need to be paid within 14 days via bank transfer or cheque. For students who pay in full on the day of registration will receive a 10% discount.
There will be no cancellation after the registration form has been submitted and once the notification has been confirmed. If a student registers for a class and fails to attend, the student will be invoiced for the full training. The student can be allowed to be replaced by another student or attend a future course of the same value.